Is litter tracking an issue? This pack is selected specifically to reduce the amount of litter your cat(s) track around the house, with the most suitable accessories to maximise litter capture and containment to the Litter-Robot and to make cleanup faster.
Litter-Robot III Open Air Connect
Litter-Robot™ III Open Air Connect is the highest-rated, WiFi-enabled, automatic, self-cleaning litter box for cats. Never scoop cat litter again while giving kitty a clean bed of litter for each use. Litter-Robot™ comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee + 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Same Litter-Robot™ —Now WiFi-Enabled
The Connect app gives you additional freedom from your litter box duties by allowing you to view the waste drawer level, get notifications, troubleshoot, and see complete usage history for insights into your cat's health. The app is compatible with Apple mobile devices with iOS 9.0 or greater and Android mobile devices 6.0 or greater. And as with any Litter-Robot, you never have to scoop again: After the cat exits, the patented sifting process automatically separates the waste from the litter and deposits the clumps into a waste drawer for easy disposal.
Benefits of Getting Connected
- View the waste drawer level
- Change settings remotely
- Receive status notifications
- Monitor your cat's litter box usage
- Control multiple Litter-Robot units
Benefits shared by customers
- Remote monitoring if on holiday or working long hours
- Monitoring if you have more than the recommended number of cats
- Monitoring if you have cats prone to UTI or litter box related issues that show up in number of visits/changed visitations
- History if needed for review without being home
Benefits of the Litter-Robot
- Self-cleans after each use
- Reduces litter box odour
- Saves money on litter
- No special accessories needed
- Great for multiple cats of all sizes (max approx 12.5kg)
- Safe for cats as light as 2.3kg
- Extra spacious litter chamber
- Enlarged entryway
- Drawer full indicator blue light
- Adjustable cycle timer
- Sleep mode & lock out feature
- Automatic night light
The Litter-Robot™ Open Air Fence is fitted to the front globe entry, to pin down and protect if your cats are prone to scratching or kicking off the globe lip. It is also designed to reduce the opening size, acting as a barrier to contain kicked-up litter if you have kickers and scratchers in the household.
Provides an easy walk-up entry for your cat and as a huge bonus, catches litter on the way out. The steps are curved to capture any litter that is on descending paws, and there is a channel in place to make clean-up simple and quick. Tilt the ramp and the captured litter will pool to the edge and corner, and you can tip it into the waste drawer liner on change day, for fast and easy clean up. The ramp also encourages walking, not leaping and pulling litter from the globe when your cats exit, helping to reduce tracking even further. BUT zoomies will still happen! If you need some help with reducing leaping, try turning the Litter-Robot to face the wall until your cats learn to exit walking, not running ;o)
Litter Capture Mat
The Litter Capture Mat is ideal for reducing cat litter scatter out of the Litter-Robot or litter tray with its heavy-duty top mesh layer. Litter granules land on the top layer and fall through the big holes, to be trapped on the mat below. Simply lift the top layer and tip out the trapped litter! Even faster, try squeezing the mat into a tunnel and tip into the waste drawer liner on change day for quick and easy clean up.
- 69cm x 58cm, which is the purrfect size for the bottom of the Ramp or to provide ample landing space for your exiting Cats
- Gentle & soft to paws.
- Mat is easy to clean. simply squeeze sides together and tip out accumulated litter, or vacuum.
- Non-slip back.
- Made from soft durable and washable EVA. Opens up to clean fully and easily.
- Available in warm caramel and dark grey, with colour in pictures indicative only.
NOTE: Do not place the litter trap underneath the Litter-Robot (fully or partially). Place only in front of the Litter-Robot where it is most effective. Ramp can be placed on mat.
IF space or mobility is an issue, either of the accessories can be purchased separately, to suit, with each doing a great job but more effective with both if the situation permits.
- Fully assembled 74.93cm H x 61.60cm W x 68.58cm D
- Waste Drawer 12.7cm H x 31.75cm W x 40.64cm D
- Oval Entry 39.37cm H x 26.04cm W
- Litter Bed at Maximum Fill 35.56cm across
- Inside Globe Widest Point 38-43cm H (depending on litter level) x 50.8cm W x 50.8cm D
- Weight 10.89kg
- Shipped 82cm H x 60cm W x 60cm D. 12.7kg
90 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Try the Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air in your home for 90 days and experience what our satisfied customers already know, that the Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air is the self-cleaning litter box that really works. You are protected by Cat Evolution's 90 Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you or your cats are not fully satisfied with the Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air, for any reason, just return the Product within 90 days after receipt for a refund of the purchase price. Return shipping is at purchaser's cost.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The 90 Day Money-Back Guarantee applies to the Litter-Robot only, not accessories. Please ensure you retain your original box, inserts, manual and quick reference guide. To be in good order and cleaned as per manufacturers information
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Cat Evolution provides a 2 year warranty against manufacturing faults. During the warranty period, Cat Evolution will repair or replace your Product in line with Cat Evolution Warranty.