Keep your cat happy and your home clean with the Litter-Robot Ramp. Provides an easy walk-up entry for your cat and as a bonus, catches litter on the way out. Excellent addition to households with small or elderly cats. Designed to fit in front of the with your Litter-Robot's existing black Step Mat.
- Textured surface helps reduce litter tracking.
- Non-slip rubber feet keep it in place.
- Simple to install - no tools required.
- Designed for use with Litter-Robot III Open Air.
What are the benefits of the Ramp?
Lastly, the Ramp has rubber feet that help it grip smooth floors, giving your cat a stable walkway.
How big is the Ramp?
Is the Ramp difficult to install?
No, the Ramp is simple to install and does not require any tools. Simply remove the black rubber Step Mat on your Litter-Robot III Open Air to reveal a recessed mount for the Ramp. Place the narrow end of the Ramp on the Step, then place the Step Mat in the recess of the Ramp.
This video link is also helpful
When the Ramp is installed, how do I access the Waste Drawer?
To access the Waste Drawer, just lift the Ramp off the Step and set it aside. Access the Waste Drawer like normal, then replace the Ramp on the Step.
Some insight from experience
A few things the ramp does:
- helps capture litter of paws descending from litterbox heaven (;o)
- provides cats a gentle entry and exit
- gives cats a platform to stand on and view inside the Robot without having to jump in
- gives waiting cats a place to sit/stand if the Robot is occupied
- stops the Robot being pushed backwards when a cat jumps out (equal and opposite force effect)
A litter capture mat at the end of the ramp completes the litter anti-tracking system, to help minimise cleaning.