Get the Litter-Robot III Connect with a 2 year warranty plus and an additional 2 year warranty
Litter-Robot™ III Connect
Litter-Robot™ III Open Air Connect is the highest-rated, WiFi-enabled, automatic, self-cleaning litter box for cats. Never scoop cat litter again while giving kitty a clean bed of litter for each use. Litter-Robot™ comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee + 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Same Litter-Robot™ —Now WiFi-Enabled
The Connect app gives you additional freedom from your litter box duties by allowing you to view the waste drawer level, get notifications, troubleshoot, and see complete usage history for insights into your cat's health. The app is compatible with Apple mobile devices with iOS 9.0 or greater and Android mobile devices 6.0 or greater. And as with any Litter-Robot, you never have to scoop again: After the cat exits, the patented sifting process automatically separates the waste from the litter and deposits the clumps into a waste drawer for easy disposal.
Benefits of Getting Connected
- View the waste drawer level
- Change settings remotely
- Receive status notifications
- Monitor your cat's litter box usage
- Control multiple Litter-Robot units
Benefits shared by customers
- Remote monitoring if on holiday or working long hours
- Monitoring if you have more than the recommended number of cats
- Monitoring if you have cats prone to UTI or litter box related issues that show up in number of visits/changed visitations
- History if needed for review without being home
A Few of the Features
Large Ergonomic Litter Chamber: The large upward facing entry and litter chamber makes it much more inviting and comfortable for larger cats.
- Automatic Night Light: An automatic night light feature helps aid elderly cats during night time visitations. The light can be toggled on and off.
- Adjustable Cycle Timer: Depending on your preference, you can choose a 3 minute, 7 minute, or 15 minute delay from the time your cat uses the Litter-Robot to the time it cycles.
- 8 Hour Sleep Mode: When activated, for a period of 8 hours your unit will only cycle when the Cycle button is pressed manually.
- Drawer Full Indication: A blinking blue light will notify you when the waste drawer is full.
- Works on Safe 15 VDC Power
- Easy Simple Control Panel
- Accommodates cats weighing 2.3kg or more
The Litter Low Down
The Automatic Litter-Robot™ III Open Air has been designed to work with various types of clumping litter, not just premium clumping clay litters. As long as the litter forms good clumps and the particle size and weight allows good sieving, the litter should be suitable. As a guide wood and paper based litters are not suitable due to size of particles and lightweight for volume. As a large variety of clay clumping litters are suitable, you have purrsonal choice to suit your cats and your budget, and availability in your area.
Litter-Robot™ III Extended Warranty
Cat Evolution stands behind the Litter-Robot III Open Air with an additional 2 year extended Warranty. Purchase the Extended Warranty to double the standard 2 year warranty included in your purchase of a Litter-Robot III Open Air from Cat Evolution.
For a total of 4 years, we will repair your Litter-Robot at no charge for manufacturing faults. Simply ship us your unit (at our cost) and we will return it to you as quickly as possible. We cover all parts, labour, and return shipping for manufacturing fault. Our goal is to make caring for your cat easy and as enjoyable as possible. Enjoy your freedom from scooping, and we will do the rest!
Note only available when purchasing Litter-Robot III Open Air from Cat Evolution.
Important Delivery Note
The Automatic Litter-Robot™ III Open Air comes in a BIG BOX, and is delivered by Courier to your door from our Sydney warehouse, with signature required. You do need to make suitable arrangements for receiving the Litter-Robot™, so that you are not disappointed or delayed in receiving it asap. Please note Australia Post Offices and Boxes are not able to deliver or receive this item. If you need help with planning safe arrival, please email email@example.com as redeliveries do incur additional costs.
Just needed to post an updated review after having the litter robot for a year, it was really great at the start, though when it starts throwing errors it’s headache central! Also after deep cleaning it a few times now, you realise how poorly designed it is considering the cost. The main concern I’ve had is the DFI sensor that’s just exposed to the waste elements, almost designed to inevitably fail.
Thankfully there’s a lot of support available for DIY repairs, hoping the LR 4 will be an improvement and last longer than a year before needing parts replacement.
Not as amazing as I’d hoped it would be but it’s still pretty great. It took my two a little time to get used to it but I’m enjoying the changes it has offered my litter cleaning routines. I’m working on a solution for the clay foot prints leading out of the laundry, this is a new one for us as we changed from recycled paper to the clumping litter.
The QR code doesn’t work so the ‘connect’ part is a false advertisement.
A couple of weeks in and I’m ready to give away the safety net (our old system).
I am so happy with our Litter Robot 3 Connect I recently purchased.
From the moment we ordered we were kept informed. The emails providing assistance on how to introduce my cat to the new machine were so helpful. It really helped me ensure the process went smoothly.
Kitty ignored the machine (yes, typical cat style) for 3 days. I was getting worried.
Then woke up the 4th morning with evidence that she had finally used it.
She had fully transitioned in less than a week and both myself and my cat couldn’t be happier.
It has almost been a month since purchase of LR3 and so far I'm loving it and haven't looked back. I was very apprehensive if my cats, one of my cats rather, would go for it being rather skittish but she has and both my cats now use it. I still have the manual litter box that I don't clean "too well" to encourage more use of the space age looking $h!tt€rbox..I mean litterbox!!
Mary was so great to deal with and went above and beyond to make this purchase worth considering. Transitioning is the hard part but my cats Transitioned faster than I thought would happen so super stoked. Whisker app on the phone also very good.
It works. It totally works!
I have had a Litter Robot for two months now. It has been miraculous. I have two large cats and an osteoarthritic back, so it has saved me a great deal of painful effort. My cats sleep in my study with the door shut, so I have to switch the box off at night and turn it back on in the morning, as the noise upsets them. This is not problematic. A minor problem is that the sensors sometimes detect that the drawer is full when it isn't. This is because the load often comes down the chute to one side of the drawer. The cure is just to push some of the lumps aside and press the reset button, although the app becomes confused about how full the drawer is at this point. I only have to change the bag in the drawer every four days. The designers seem to have thought of everything. I haven't faced cleaning it yet.
- Fully assembled 74.93cm H x 61.60cm W x 68.58cm D
- Waste Drawer 12.7cm H x 31.75cm W x 40.64cm D
- Oval Entry 39.37cm H x 26.04cm W
- Litter Bed at Maximum Fill 35.56cm across
- Inside Globe Widest Point 38-43cm H (depending on litter level) x 50.8cm W x 50.8cm D
- Weight 10.89kg
- Shipped 82cm H x 60cm W x 60cm D. 12.7kg
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Try the Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air in your home for 90 days and experience what our satisfied customers already know, that the Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air is the self-cleaning litter box that really works. You are protected by Cat Evolution's 90 Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you or your cats are not fully satisfied with the Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air, for any reason, just return the Product within 90 days after receipt for a refund of the purchase price. Return shipping is at purchaser's cost.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The 90 Day Money-Back Guarantee applies to the Litter-Robot only, not accessories. Please ensure you retain your original box, inserts, manual and quick reference guide. To be in good order and cleaned as per manufacturers information
2 Year Manfufacturer Warranty plus 2 year Extended Warranty
Cat Evolution provides a 4 year warranty against manufacturing faults. During the warranty period, Cat Evolution will repair or replace your Product in line with Cat Evolution Warranty.