A Few of the Benefits
- 18kg supplied in two 9kg packs for easy handling and low risk of spillage
- Delivered to your door for $3.48/kg (price includes shipping Australia-wide)
- Fast clumping action with firm compact clumps easy to remove.
- Economical with good clumps which are easily removed without requiring you to empty the entire litter box, or waste unused litter
- The activated carbon works to reduce odour
- Made from highly absorbent bentonite clay
- Fine ball shape specifically designed to be paw friendly
- Changes colour when clumping for easy cleanup
- Disposal improved with the moisture capture and activated carbon continuing to work on odour even when in the bin until rubbish day
- Suitable for use in the Litter-Robot
Cat Evolution Premium Clumping Cat Litter will revolutionise the task of cleaning up after your cat, and return your living space to pet-odour free enjoyment*. When used in conjunction with the Automatic Litter Robot III Open Air, apartment living with a dirty cat litter box and the associated odour will be just a memory, as the modern world finally integrates with our needs for our pets. Even with an ordinary litter tray, Cat Evolution Premium Clumping Cat Litter will reduce odour with its fast moisture absorption and activated carbon working to capture odours to help keep your cat tray cleaner. Scooping is simple with soiled litter forming clumps easy to see with colour change. An added bonus is the added odour control even out of the litter tray. No more smelly rubbish bins, or swoonable billows from soiled litter liners and trays!
NOTE this item ships with Australia Post.
- Bentonite Clay
- Activated Carbon
- Sodium Carbonate
- Approx. bag weight 18kg (2 x 9kg bags)
- Approx. size of bag (when full) 24ltr
INGREDIENTS: natural bentonite clay with 2% activated carbon.
SiO2 73% Al2O3 13% Fe2O3 0.7% TiO2 0.05% CaO 1.10% MgO 3%
K2O 1.10% Na2O 2.10% LoI 6%.
- Two individually sealed 9kg packs for easy handling