A Few of the Benefits
- 16kg supplied in four x 4kg packs for easier handling and low risk of spillage. Delivered in easy stack box.
- Suitable for use in the Litter-Robot
- Delivered to your door for $3.45/kg (price includes Australia Post shipping Australia-wide)
- Fast clumping action with good clumps which are easily removed without requiring you to empty the entire litter box, or waste unused litter
- Economical with approx 1kg per cat per week usage in the Litter-Robot
- The activated carbon works to reduce odour in globe and waste drawer
- Made from highly absorbent bentonite clay
- Medium ball shape specifically designed to be paw friendly but with firmer shape hold for easier tracking cleanup.
- Disposal improved with the moisture capture and activated carbon continuing to work on odour even when in the bin until rubbish day
- Formulated to improve absorption and reduce sticking in the Litter-Robot globe, keeping your Robot cleaner.
- Carbon Clay to help with humidity issues that can be experienced with Premium version
Cat Evolution Superior Clay Clumping Litter will revolutionise the task of cleaning up after your cat, and return your living space to pet-odour free enjoyment*. When used in conjunction with the Automatic Litter Robot III Open Air, apartment living with a dirty cat litter box and the associated odour will be just a memory, as the modern world finally integrates with our needs for our pets. Even with an ordinary litter tray, Cat Evolution Superior Clumping Cat Litter will reduce odour with its fast moisture absorption and activated carbon working to capture odours to help keep your cat tray cleaner. Scooping is simple with soiled litter forming clumps easy to scoop out. An extra bonus is the added odour control even out of the litter tray. No more smelly rubbish bins, or swoonable billows from soiled litter liners and trays!
NOTE this item ships with Australia Post.