- Self-cleans after each use
- Reduces litter box odour
- Saves money on litter
- No special accessories needed
- Great for multiple cats of all sizes (max approx 12.5kg)
- Safe for cats as light as 2.3kg
- Extra spacious litter chamber
- Enlarged entryway
- Drawer full indicator blue light
- Adjustable cycle timer
- Sleep mode & lock out feature
- Automatic night light
- Ready to try straight out of the box with carbon filter and 3 waste drawer liners included, just add suitable litter.
Say hello to the amazing Automatic Litter-Robot™ III Open Air, and say goodbye to scooping forever. Designed to make cat ownership easier every day, the self cleaning litter box is automatically scooped after each use and waste is deposited into a convenient drawer, all while using less litter and reducing spilling and odour. Features include Drawer Full Indication, an Automatic Night Light, Sleep Mode, and adjustable Wait Time Settings. Freedom from scooping has never been more convenient! Great durable design, and peace of mind with the Litter-Robot™ III Open Air 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 2 Year Warranty.
A Few of the Features
- Large Ergonomic Litter Chamber: The large upward facing entry and litter chamber makes it much more inviting and comfortable for larger cats.
- Automatic Night Light: An automatic night light feature helps aid elderly cats during night time visitations. The light can be toggled on and off.
- Adjustable Cycle Timer: Depending on your preference, you can choose a 3 minute, 7 minute, or 15 minute delay from the time your cat uses the Litter-Robot to the time it cycles.
- 8 Hour Sleep Mode: When activated, for a period of 8 hours your unit will only cycle when the Cycle button is pressed manually.
- Drawer Full Indication: A blinking blue light will notify you when the waste drawer is full.
- Works on Safe 15 VDC Power
- Easy Simple Control Panel
- Accommodates cats weighing 2.3kg or more
The Litter Low Down
The Automatic Litter-Robot™ III Open Air has been designed to work with various types of clumping litter, not just premium clumping clay litters. As long as the litter forms good clumps and the particle size and weight allows good sieving, the litter should be suitable. As a guide wood and paper based litters are not suitable due to size of particles and lightweight for volume. As a large variety of clay clumping litters are suitable, you have purrsonal choice to suit your cats and your budget, and availability in your area.
Litter Change Tip
Pro Tip, make sure you are using suitable clay clumping litter in the manual litter system BEFORE introducing the Robot, as familiar litter will help your cats recognise the Litter-Robot™ is a new litter box, just a different shape, and will make the transition faster and easier for all.
Important Delivery Note
The Automatic Litter-Robot™ III Open Air comes in a BIG BOX, and is delivered by Courier to your door from our Sydney warehouse, with signature required. You do need to make suitable arrangements for receiving the Litter-Robot™, so that you are not disappointed or delayed in receiving it asap. Please note Australia Post Offices and Boxes are not able to deliver or receive this item. If you need help with planning safe arrival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as redeliveries do incur additional costs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Am I able to collect this item tomorrow, Tuesday? Or have definite delivery tomorrow?
We have stock in WA, but no direct collection.
We can request delivery tomorrow (Tuesday) if you order today, but we are not able to guarantee delivery Tuesday as the warehouse is not open on Easter Monday (today) to ask, and we dont have details as to your location. Generally we would expect delivery to be possible if the order is metro and lodged today. As a tip do ensure you are using suitable clay clumping litter in the manual system before introducing the new box shape for faster transition.
Just needed to post an updated review after having the litter robot for a year, it was really great at the start, though when it starts throwing errors it’s headache central! Also after deep cleaning it a few times now, you realise how poorly designed it is considering the cost. The main concern I’ve had is the DFI sensor that’s just exposed to the waste elements, almost designed to inevitably fail.
Thankfully there’s a lot of support available for DIY repairs, hoping the LR 4 will be an improvement and last longer than a year before needing parts replacement.
Not as amazing as I’d hoped it would be but it’s still pretty great. It took my two a little time to get used to it but I’m enjoying the changes it has offered my litter cleaning routines. I’m working on a solution for the clay foot prints leading out of the laundry, this is a new one for us as we changed from recycled paper to the clumping litter.
The QR code doesn’t work so the ‘connect’ part is a false advertisement.
A couple of weeks in and I’m ready to give away the safety net (our old system).
I am so happy with our Litter Robot 3 Connect I recently purchased.
From the moment we ordered we were kept informed. The emails providing assistance on how to introduce my cat to the new machine were so helpful. It really helped me ensure the process went smoothly.
Kitty ignored the machine (yes, typical cat style) for 3 days. I was getting worried.
Then woke up the 4th morning with evidence that she had finally used it.
She had fully transitioned in less than a week and both myself and my cat couldn’t be happier.
It has almost been a month since purchase of LR3 and so far I'm loving it and haven't looked back. I was very apprehensive if my cats, one of my cats rather, would go for it being rather skittish but she has and both my cats now use it. I still have the manual litter box that I don't clean "too well" to encourage more use of the space age looking $h!tt€rbox..I mean litterbox!!
Mary was so great to deal with and went above and beyond to make this purchase worth considering. Transitioning is the hard part but my cats Transitioned faster than I thought would happen so super stoked. Whisker app on the phone also very good.
It works. It totally works!
I have had a Litter Robot for two months now. It has been miraculous. I have two large cats and an osteoarthritic back, so it has saved me a great deal of painful effort. My cats sleep in my study with the door shut, so I have to switch the box off at night and turn it back on in the morning, as the noise upsets them. This is not problematic. A minor problem is that the sensors sometimes detect that the drawer is full when it isn't. This is because the load often comes down the chute to one side of the drawer. The cure is just to push some of the lumps aside and press the reset button, although the app becomes confused about how full the drawer is at this point. I only have to change the bag in the drawer every four days. The designers seem to have thought of everything. I haven't faced cleaning it yet.
- Fully assembled 74.93cm H x 61.60cm W x 68.58cm D
- Waste Drawer 12.7cm H x 31.75cm W x 40.64cm D
- Oval Entry 39.37cm H x 26.04cm W
- Litter Bed at Maximum Fill 35.56cm across
- Inside Globe Widest Point 38-43cm H (depending on litter level) x 50.8cm W x 50.8cm D
- Weight 10.89kg
- Shipped 81.28cm H x 58.42cm W x 58.42cm D. 12.7kg
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Try the Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air in your home for 90 days and experience what our satisfied customers already know, that the Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air is the self-cleaning litter box that really works. You are protected by Cat Evolution's 90 Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you or your cats are not fully satisfied with the Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air, for any reason, just return the Product within 90 days after receipt for a refund of the purchase price. Return shipping is at purchaser's cost.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The 90 Day Money-Back Guarantee applies to the Litter-Robot only, not accessories. Please ensure you retain your original box, inserts, manual and quick reference guide. To be in good order and cleaned as per manufacturers information
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Cat Evolution provides an 2 year warranty against manufacturing faults. During the warranty period, Cat Evolution will repair or replace your Product in line with Cat Evolution Warranty.