Upgrade your Litter-Robot 3 Open Air to Connect! This do-it-yourself upgrade kit adds WiFi connectivity to your existing Litter-Robot 3, so you can use the app to remotely monitor and control your Litter-Robot. Connect is compatible with Apple mobile devices with iOS 9.0 or greater and Android mobile devices 6.0 or greater.
- View the waste drawer level
- Change settings remotely
- Receive status notifications
- Monitor your cat's litter box usage
- Control multiple Litter-Robot units
Benefits shared by customers
- Remote monitoring if on holiday or working long hours
- Monitoring if you have more than the recommended number of cats
- Monitoring if you have cats prone to UTI or litter box related issues that show up in number of visits/changed visitations
- History if needed for review without being home
Download the Installation Guide or watch the video to see what is involved in upgrading your Litter-Robot. You will have to unscrew the control panel cover, unplug wire connectors from the circuit board, replace the circuit board and reconnect it, reattach the control panel cover, reassemble the unit, replace the applique around the control panel, affix the new serial number sticker, test your installation, and calibrate the cat sensor. NOTE there is no power supply included in the Kit.
If you want to upgrade your Litter-Robot 3, but do not wish to do the installation yourself, you can purchase a new Base with Connect or the Litter-Robot 3 Connect.
Please note, if your unit is still under warranty, installing the upgrade kit does not change or void your 18-Month Full Warranty or Extended Warranty.
Manufacturers installation guide https://www.litter-robot.com/manual_pdf/LR3-8060-0e.pdf (no power supply included)
Kit contains new combo wifi main circuit board, decal and qcode sticker with new serial number. NO power supply included
The Connect app is compatible with Apple mobile devices with iOS 10.0 or greater and Android devices 8.0 or greater. Both the iOS app
and the Android app
are available to download.