Litter-Robot Connect: Why does my Connect app say successful onboard, but the LR3 appears disconnected?
- Make sure your home WiFi is on and working.
- Make sure your home internet is working.
- Make sure your device has a cellular or wireless connection to the internet.
If the above does not work:
- Unplug the unit for at least 5 minutes (disconnect the backup battery if one is installed).
- Completely close the Litter-Robot app.
- After 5 minutes, plug the unit in and allow it to cycle until the blue “ready” status lights up.
- Open the app and check for a connection.
If you still have connection issues, please note the error information including screen captures if possible, and describe what was tried, and contact Customer Support via a ticket for further assistance.