- Self-cleans after each use
- Reduces litter box odour
- Saves money on litter
- No special accessories needed
- Great for multiple cats of all sizes (max approx 12.5kg)
- Safe for cats as light as 2.3kg
- Extra spacious litter chamber
- Enlarged entryway
- Drawer full indicator blue light
- Adjustable cycle timer
- Sleep mode & lock out feature
- Automatic night light
- Ready to try straight out of the box with carbon filter and 3 waste drawer liners included, just add suitable litter.
Say hello to the amazing Automatic Litter-Robot™ III Open Air, and say goodbye to scooping forever. Designed to make cat ownership easier every day, the self cleaning litter box is automatically scooped after each use and waste is deposited into a convenient drawer, all while using less litter and reducing spilling and odour. Features include Drawer Full Indication, an Automatic Night Light, Sleep Mode, and adjustable Wait Time Settings. Freedom from scooping has never been more convenient! Great durable design, and peace of mind with the Litter-Robot™ III Open Air 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 2 Year Warranty.
A Few of the Features
- Large Ergonomic Litter Chamber: The large upward facing entry and litter chamber makes it much more inviting and comfortable for larger cats.
- Automatic Night Light: An automatic night light feature helps aid elderly cats during night time visitations. The light can be toggled on and off.
- Adjustable Cycle Timer: Depending on your preference, you can choose a 3 minute, 7 minute, or 15 minute delay from the time your cat uses the Litter-Robot to the time it cycles.
- 8 Hour Sleep Mode: When activated, for a period of 8 hours your unit will only cycle when the Cycle button is pressed manually.
- Drawer Full Indication: A blinking blue light will notify you when the waste drawer is full.
- Works on Safe 15 VDC Power
- Easy Simple Control Panel
- Accommodates cats weighing 2.3kg or more
The Litter Low Down
The Automatic Litter-Robot™ III Open Air has been designed to work with various types of clumping litter, not just premium clumping clay litters. As long as the litter forms good clumps and the particle size and weight allows good sieving, the litter should be suitable. As a guide wood and paper based litters are not suitable due to size of particles and lightweight for volume. As a large variety of clay clumping litters are suitable, you have purrsonal choice to suit your cats and your budget, and availability in your area.
Litter Change Tip
Pro Tip, make sure you are using suitable clay clumping litter in the manual litter system BEFORE introducing the Robot, as familiar litter will help your cats recognise the Litter-Robot™ is a new litter box, just a different shape, and will make the transition faster and easier for all.
Important Delivery Note
The Automatic Litter-Robot™ III Open Air comes in a BIG BOX, and is delivered by Courier to your door from our Sydney warehouse, with signature required. You do need to make suitable arrangements for receiving the Litter-Robot™, so that you are not disappointed or delayed in receiving it asap. Please note Australia Post Offices and Boxes are not able to deliver or receive this item. If you need help with planning safe arrival, please email email@example.com as redeliveries do incur additional costs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Am I able to collect this item tomorrow, Tuesday? Or have definite delivery tomorrow?
We have stock in WA, but no direct collection.
We can request delivery tomorrow (Tuesday) if you order today, but we are not able to guarantee delivery Tuesday as the warehouse is not open on Easter Monday (today) to ask, and we dont have details as to your location. Generally we would expect delivery to be possible if the order is metro and lodged today. As a tip do ensure you are using suitable clay clumping litter in the manual system before introducing the new box shape for faster transition.
What a life changer in this household since we’ve invested in the Litter Robot III.. It’s certainly proved a winner with our newly adopted Burmese from the RSPCA Malaga facility.. everyone’s a winner
Deciding if I should waste more money on replacing the DFI kit AGAIN. After replacing the last one after an unreasonable amount of time it's not working again back to the old fashion litter tray. It's been more trouble than it's worth
The Litter-Robot works a treat. It took my cat a couple of days before she was happy to use the new litter but now she is using it without any fuss. Im looking forward to not worrying when I go away and someone else is looking after her, knowing that she will have a clean litter box all the time.
This is not such a great product for larger cats. I have had mine for over a year now and am starting to see issues with it cycling. Sometimes it just freezes and won’t cycle, I have to unplug it for ten mins and turn it on again. My cat is a big cat so when he turns inside this machine he ends up with litter on his fur from the sides of the machine. Thankfully I wash my cat often but because of this I have pulled out his old tray and he prefers that. I hope someone invents an auto box for larger cats. This is good if you are out all day.
I bought two standard Litter Robots about six months ago. Being on a pension this was a big investment but I was hopeful after reading the reviews that having these boxes would save me cleaning the trays three times a day. Unfortunately, despite following instructions and advice to the book only two of our cats will use the trays. I now have three regular trays and two huge Litter Robots to clean so I'm actually worse off. I find keeping the Robot clean inside difficult. There ends up being poop and gross litter stuck to the roof of the litter box. It doesn't come apart so they can't just be picked up, taken outside and hosed out. I have to clean them by hand with wet wipes which is really a disgusting job. It has been very hard work and very stressful trying to get all my cats to use the trays. I must be very unlucky as everyone else seems to have transitioned their cats effortlessly. I have decided to dispose of them which is terribly upsetting and disappointing.
- Fully assembled 74.93cm H x 61.60cm W x 68.58cm D
- Waste Drawer 12.7cm H x 31.75cm W x 40.64cm D
- Oval Entry 39.37cm H x 26.04cm W
- Litter Bed at Maximum Fill 35.56cm across
- Inside Globe Widest Point 38-43cm H (depending on litter level) x 50.8cm W x 50.8cm D
- Weight 10.89kg
- Shipped 81.28cm H x 58.42cm W x 58.42cm D. 12.7kg
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Try the Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air in your home for 90 days and experience what our satisfied customers already know, that the Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air is the self-cleaning litter box that really works. You are protected by Cat Evolution's 90 Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you or your cats are not fully satisfied with the Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air, for any reason, just return the Product within 90 days after receipt for a refund of the purchase price. Return shipping is at purchaser's cost.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The 90 Day Money-Back Guarantee applies to the Litter-Robot only, not accessories. Please ensure you retain your original box, inserts, manual and quick reference guide. To be in good order and cleaned as per manufacturers information
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Cat Evolution provides an 2 year warranty against manufacturing faults. During the warranty period, Cat Evolution will repair or replace your Product in line with Cat Evolution Warranty.